We supply technology for galvanic and chemical lines for the surface treatment of steel parts and parts made of ferrous metals:
- Galvanizing lines for electrolytic processes of zinc and nickel plating, chrome plating, cadmium plating, copper plating, tin plating, etc.
- Galvanic lines for electrolytic application of alloy coatings of zinc-nickel, zinc-iron, tin-bismuth, etc.
- Lines for the chemical application of nickel and copper.
- Lines for the chemical oxidation of steel, phosphating and pickling.
- Galvanic lines for the anodic and chemical oxidation of aluminum
- Supplies of special lines for the pre-treatment of the surfaces.
- Chemical and electrochemical degreasing.
- In-process surface treatment (phosphating, passivation, oiling).
- Pre-treatment of the surface of the parts before the non-destructive tests (NDT, FPI).
- Sets of equipment for the disposal of waste water from galvanic and chemical plants.
- Sets of equipment for cleaning and returning the treated rinse waters from galvanic operations.
Galvanic and chemical lines are addressed in the following levels of automation:
Fully automatic lines for the treatment of parts on hinges, in baskets or in drums. The manipulators are controlled by Siemens.
Mechanized lines in the securing of transport of goods using manipulators operated by the operator of the line.
Sets of galvanic or chemical process technological equipment with the manual transfer of goods between different positions.